Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mr. Borgeson,
I wanted to let you know that all of these years later I still remember my year in your class and our trip to Washington DC. Each time I see a speaker behind the podium at the White House I think about us being there and seeing Air Force One!  I did not realize until I was older the amazing impact you had on my life and how blessed I was to be in your class.
After Irvine High School, I graduated from Chapman University with a degree in Business Administration and also earned my MBA.  I worked in the marketing and public relations field for a number of years I decided to stay home after my first daughter was born.  I have been a stay-at-home mom/marketing consultant for 11 years!  I have three children, Kailtyn, 11, Kelly 3 ½ and Kaden 4 months.
I am happy for you and wish you all the best in your retirement! Thank you for touching so many lives!!!!
Love,
Bridget Gardner Holl
bridgetambriz@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment