Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dear Mr. Borgeson,

Thank you.  You have touched the lives of so many young people- inspiring them to be their very best.  I've seen this first hand.  I've seen the transformation that you've encouraged in my own kids and in others.  I've also been personally inspired to become a better parent.  Your helpful tips and ideas have benefited me.  Thank you.  

You have an amazing gift and I am so grateful you shared that gift with our children.  You will be missed.  I hear the chatter...the parents of first and second graders wishing that you would postpone your retirement just a few more years!   Well, you deserve this retirement, and the 34 classes that you have taught over the years will remember you a lifetime!

Thank you~   Kristi Necochea

No comments:

Post a Comment